INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR E-COMMERCE
Fenicia spa, as Data Controller, P.zza Cavour, 3 20121 | Milan (MI) | Italy P. IVA 00111130829, in the person of its legal representative responsible for the treatment, wishes to inform you that the European Reg. 2016/679 "General Data Protection Regulation" - GDPR (which replaces the previous " Privacy Code " Legislative Decree 196 / 03 ) is a set of provisions that harmonize the protection of personal data in all EU member states.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, we, therefore, provide you with this information that will allow you to know all our policies on the processing of the data we collect, both to understand how your personal information is managed when you use our services, and when using the online services made available on our website http://www.camicissima.it (and related local domains), where it is requested to provide personal data. This in order to then allow you to give consent, if necessary, to the processing of your personal data expressed, aware, informed and specific regardless of the means of communication and the purposes for which you come into contact with Fenicia spa.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING ON THE SITE
The access and navigation of the Site are free, but the possibility of using some online services available on the Site and/or on third-party websites, reachable from the Site, is allowed only after user registration. The registration process consists in filling in an online form in which the user is asked to indicate his personal data - some of which must be entered - for the activation of authentication credentials (login + password) with which the interested party subsequently will access all areas and services of the Site reserved for registered users. Therefore, in the first place, the primary purposes of the processing are represented by the need to allow the activation of your user profile on the Site. Registered users, once authenticated to the Site, are then enabled to use specific services made available online. on the Site, in particular for e-commerce.
The data processed by the Data Controller are personal data; contact details; details of purchases, date and time; Shopping carts and lists; eventual p greasy sale of reference; Registration credentials (id and d email ); IP address; Geolocation; Electronic means of payment; Economic transactions; Activity log.
The processing we intend to carry out also has the following purposes and which do not only concern the collection of data online but also refer to all the means, procedures and services - including offline - with which Fenicia spa collects your data. personal:
- constitution and execution of obligations deriving from sales contracts;
- payment management (with related processing - in accordance with the law - of payment data, including the identification details of credit cards where this payment instrument is selected by the customer);
- fulfillment of legal, accounting, fiscal, administrative and contractual obligations connected to existing relationships, or to be established;
- management of relations with third party authorities and public bodies for purposes related to particular requests, to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- purposes of direct marketing (so-called soft spam) through the electronic mail address that was previously provided to propose products similar to those purchased ;
- online profiling through cookies ;
- collection, storage and processing of your data to perform statistical analysis in anonymous and/or aggregate form, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered ;
- subscription to the newsletter.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF PERSONAL DATA
I vs. personal data will never be disseminated. They may be communicated to any other external third party, duly designated as external data processor, when the communication is mandatory by law or to correctly fulfill contractual, pre-contractual or post-contractual services by Fenicia Spa (e.g. technical assistance and request for support or sending complaints presented by the customer towards the delivery services of the purchased products):
- authorities, public bodies for their respective institutional purposes and legitimate recipients pursuant to the law, including third parties in the event of extraordinary operations (mergers, acquisitions, company transfer) for the exercise of commercial activity;
- to police forces and other public administrations, for the fulfillment of obligations established by law, regulations or community legislation
- to companies associated and/or controlled by Fenicia spa
- to consultants and/or partners of Fenicia spa, freelancers also in associated form who offer legal, tax or audit assistance services;
- freight forwarders ;
- hosting providers;
- System and network administrators;
- to companies offering payment management services;
- to companies, organizations, consortia and associations that exercise credit protection activities.
The legal basis for the processing according to the purposes described above are the following:
- the execution of the contractual relationship in case of purchase on the site or contact our customer care services;
- the fulfillment of legal, accounting, tax, administrative and contractual obligations connected to existing relationships;
- the satisfaction of our legitimate interest consisting in managing the services and functions of the site, preserving the surveillance, administration and protection of our services ;
- on your consent to develop a commercial user profile, sending commercial communications, for the purpose of profiling and pe r the newsletter subscription.
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL CONSENT
When the processing is necessary to fulfill an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation, or to perform obligations deriving from a contract of which the interested party is a party or to fulfill, before the conclusion of the contract, specific requests of the interested party, the consent of the interested party is not necessary. If the data are not provided, however, the Company will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship or fulfill its obligations. The legal basis of the processing ( num . 1-2-3-4) is therefore represented by a legal obligation and by the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party. The legal basis of the processing for the soft-spam activity indicated at no . 5) is represented by the legitimate interest of the data controller.
Your consent is required for the treatments indicated in i num . 6 ) and 8) and is optional and is directed to send our commercial and promotional communications, (through traditional methods, such as paper mail or calls through an operator; or through the use of e-mail, text messages, automatic systems without operator intervention). In case of denial of the marketing consent there will be no interference and/or consequence on the contractual, contractual or other type of relationships.
PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE INTERESTED COMMERCIAL PROFILING
It is possible that for marketing purposes and to improve the services and functionality of the Site, the Companies process the so-called " profiling " data. On the basis of what is indicated by the Authority for the protection of personal data, the profiling activity may concern "individual" personal data or "aggregate" personal data deriving from detailed individual personal data. To clarify what " profiling " consists of , reference can be made as an example to the following parameters:
- the data are structured and coordinated on the basis of predefined parameters identified from time to time, according to company needs, (regardless of the marketing, contractual, administrative, etc. purposes );
- the starting data, considered individually, may include varied personal information, including contractual data, but it is only after profiling (i.e. structuring according to pre-established parameters) that it is possible to obtain further indications referable to each interested party, indications further (ie the "profile", for example, consumption band, level of expenditure incurred, active services, commercial attitude, etc. ) which would not derive from the mere informative attitude of the data individually or separately considered. In other words, profiling in the strict sense can result in the availability of an information asset that goes well beyond the information considered individually and relating to each interested party; furthermore, profiling in the strict sense provides an added value given by the multiple correlations that can be established between the individual data collected, in order to obtain useful additional information.
To proceed with a Profiling Treatment, Fenicia spa requires a specific, separate (also from the marketing consent), express, documented, preventive and entirely optional consent. Where the interested party decides to give specific consent, he must be informed in advance and aware that the purposes of the treatment pursued are of a specific commercial, advertising, promotional and marketing nature in a broad sense based on a Profiling Treatment. With a view to absolute transparency, we therefore inform you that the data collected on the basis of specific consent may be subject to a Profiling Treatment .
Failure to provide it will not result in consequences other than the impossibility for Fenicia spa and for any third party to proceed with the treatments mentioned. In case of refusal of consent to the Profiling Treatment there will be no interference and/or consequence on the contractual or contractual relationships.
PROCESSING METHODS, DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY MEASURES
The data will be processed with the aid of electronic or automated means, kept for the times defined by the relevant legislation, mainly on servers located in Italy. In any case, the retention period of your data will be exclusively represented by the time necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes and will be equal to the duration of the service relationship between you and the Data Controller, without prejudice to the need for contractual, administrative, tax obligations, accounting or law following the termination of the relationship. As soon as the aforementioned obligations have been fulfilled, your data will in any case be deleted, subject to conservation according to different legal terms of the deed and/or document containing the data.
Data security is an absolute priority for our company: in fact we use an encryption system for the information you provide us (SSL). Protect your account from unauthorized third parties by logging out.
The subscription to the newsletter and the related processing are considered valid until the unsubscription by the user, present in each email, or after 12 months from the last communication of which there is evidence of direct interaction (click, opening, response).
TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Your data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Union.
If you want to contact our Data Protection Officer - DPO, you can do so easily by writing an email to: email@example.com
Exercise of rights
At any time you can exercise the right to: the Data Controller, Fenicia spa, at the e- mail address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose to an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling .
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account